Monday, June 6, 2011

Good day to you!


Greetings! Welcome to my blog, which will eventually contain less thoughtful information and more ramblings and ravings than I intend to start out with. I do not expect this to become a massive internet hit or gain some odd cult following. Merely I wish to let people gain a perspective of a junior officer deployed in support of Operation New Dawn in Iraq.

Allow me to outline a few things before I begin posting things though. Due to some rules imposed by the man way up, I can't use specific names (even my own, for obvious reasons), places, or units, so at instances there may be some ambiguity but I will attempt to keep things as clear as possible.

For those out there following this that are not deployed, I hope this allows you to see some of the idiotic things that occur during deployments and form your own opinions based off of on-the-ground accounts other than the Communist News Network or Fox News.

-RT

No comments:

Post a Comment